It's easy to do, but I've got the answer.
I was just looking through my Daily Deeds Checklist, sent to me last year by a friend of mine Umm Tazkiyah, to remind me of what I'd planned to do in Ramadan. It's a superb list that she's complied that takes you through the day, giving reminders of many of the different acts of Ibadah and good deeds that you could be doing to get massive benefit from Ramadan and beyond. I wanted to share it with you, so I asked her if I could host it for her and she agreed! Alhamdu lillah!
So click this link to get your copy of the Daily Deeds Checklist
You'll increase your chances of entering Paradise through Ar-Rayyan as you'll:
- Utilise your time EFFECTIVELY in worship.
- Plan your day and use your time productively by gaining knowledge, Salah, Nawafil, Qur'an, Dua', charity, Dhikr...and the list goes on
- Plan your nights around conversing & CONNECTING with Allah through Qiyam, Tahajjud, and reciting Qur'an.
- Make effort to correct your affairs, clear any debts, seek forgiveness, re-new yourselves/intentions, increase your Ibadah
- Gain knowledge about the Fard and Sunnah acts of Ramadan
Use this Ramadan as a FRESH START to becoming better, improved, committed, practising slaves of Allah. Make this your BEST Ramadan so far! Don't let this BLESSED month come and go without taking action! Start preparing to take action now, it's never too late; you just need the right resources & the right INTENTION! Make lots of Dua` that we can maintain this level of Iman, Ibadah and sincerity after the blessed Ramadan leaves us.
Go here for your:
- Daily Deeds Checklist (to effectively utilise your time in Ibadah throughout the day and evening, which can be used outside of Ramadan too)