Friday, July 18, 2014

ACQUIRE INFORMATION FROM A KHODAM

To acquire information on occult subjects or things unperceived by the physical senses or awareness, recite the following verse 100x every day for 40 days after every one of the 5 obligatory prayers. On the 40th day, if it pleases Allah, the khodam of the verse would appear and inform you of the things that you need to know. The verse to be recited:
„Al'aliimul wahhaabu saaruuhin 'ailaathin naudin“ 100x
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

4 comments:

  1. How to complete forty days for females. Can v give a gap of seven days during menses??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plz tell me if this verse is from Quran??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    you can do this for 21days inshaAllah you will get answer .
    I have easier way but this is not my blog so i cannot post freely.
    Allah bless you
    I pray for you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,
      I am looking for an easy way to bond with a khodam and i will appreciate if you give me the spells or formula. My email is: malemu47@gmail.com

      Thank you.

      Delete

Popular Posts