Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wazifa to Make Someone Do What You Want

If You have a hajat/wish/work/request with a person and you want him to do, what you will ask them. Please read the following before you visit them.

Darood 11 times

Surah Yusuf 13 times

Darood 11 times

He/ She will do exactly what you ask them to do as long as it not illegal in islam.

If you move away from the eye sight of that person whom you want to do some thing, he will change his mind. You must stay in front of him until he does what you asked him to do.

NOTE: YOU CAN NOT USE THIS WAZIFA TO MAKE SOMEONE MARRY YOU.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

12 comments:

  1. If they r not infornt of us..then what will we do...meri shadu jaha tahah huwi thi ab wo kar nahi rahey ..meray fiance p kissi larki ne jadoo kar k kaboo kar liya hai..wo mughe bhool raha hai,.aur naraaz hai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please help me to if tht person is not in front of ur eyes then how can i do this...mera papa na mery magni ak saal phlya ki thi ab mera sasural walo shadi mag raha ha aur papa jwb ni da raha plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. mai ammal karne ja rahi hu muze ijjajt de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need money from my dad for college. I need it in 10 days. He has the money but won't give it and I only see him in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I read this by using person photograph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can u do this without permission

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I recite this Wazifa for my kids to obay there parents

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you pls give permission for this waazifa

    ReplyDelete
  9. What if the. Once red person is not in front of you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I do this if the person is not here ?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts